DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates and maintains equipment, vehicles, and tools used in the field.
- Identifies and implements effective courses of action to complete assigned work.
- Ensures adherence to safe work practices.
- Maintains accurate records.
- Uses sound, independent judgment within policy and procedural guidelines.
- Represents the department and the KBIC effectively with public and private organizations and the public.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
- May assist with the curbside garbage route/waste collection.
- Work includes exposure to continuous dust, noise, and odors along with other normal hazards associated with construction environment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time, bend/stoop and lift up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
- Employee must pass a pre-employment background clearance, physical and drug screen.