DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Department(s) may call to request temporary help and to fill in during staff absence. Duties vary from department to department, and may include, but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone in a courteous manner, take messages for staff and relay messages to those staff members in a timely manner. Must be able to provide phone liaison contact for absent staff members.
- Greet visitors in a courteous and professional manner, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to appropriate staff member.
- Perform basic clerical duties including, but not limited to, word processing, filing and copying, distribute in-coming mail, and scheduling appointments.
- Prepare daily deposits.
- Must maintain a professional, acceptable appearance and demeanor. Must be friendly, courteous and able to work well with people, including fellow staff members.