DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Answers telephone in a courteous manner; take messages for staff and relay messages to those staff members in a timely manner. Must be able to provide phone liaison contact for absent staff members.
- Greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner; ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to appropriate staff members.
- Performs basic clerical duties including, but not limited to: word processing and copying.
- Dates, stamps, and assists applicants with completing applications for Housing Department programs. Enter applications into the HOS system.
- Prepares work orders for the operation manager to distribute, upon completion of the work order enters the information into HDS.
- Must maintain a professional, acceptable appearance and demeanor. Must be friendly, courteous and able to work well with people, including fellow staff members.
- Distributes and retrieves in-coming mail and faxes. Notifies departments of incoming packages (FedEx & UPS).
- Prepares receipts; collects payments, and prepares a batch report for HDS.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.