Account Executive/Sales position for Eagle Radio. For full responsibilities and requirements see attached PDF.
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
2. At least six (6) months sales experience required. Prefer extensive experience in outside sales.
3. Must be familiar with proper grammar and possess creative writing skills.
4. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Must be willing to (or be trained to) perform live remote broadcasts from businesses.
6. Must have good attention to detail and be highly motivated to learn new and challenging skills.
7. Computer skills are required, with a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
8. Must have a valid, unrestricted driver’s license; reliable transportation and valid vehicle insurance; and be insurable to operate fleet vehicles.
9. Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory result of a Security Background Check, pre-employment drug testing, and pre-employment physical.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform Telemarketing duties.
• Travel required in assigned territory.
• Attend assigned radio station live broadcasts, promotions and events.
• Develop new business throughout assigned territory.
• Service existing client list for the assigned territory.
• Process orders completely on a timely basis.
• Write advertising copy.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities.
• Present a professional appearance at all times.
• Professionally represent the Keweenaw Bay Indian Community to the client and the community.
• Demonstrate ability to answer objections and close the sale.
• Be an energetic, personable, and hard working person.
• Must be willing to work till the job is done for the day.
• Attendance and punctuality is critical.
• Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.