• Coordinates office services such as personnel, budget preparations, and records control.
• Oversees the planning, review, development, implementation, updating and administration of management policies and procedures.
• Coordinates and directs activities with other departments.
• Confers with program administrators to assure compliance with Tribal policies.
• Assures the Tribal Center and Enterprises are run in an orderly manner.
• Oversees the General Manager and Department Heads and Business managers.
• Reviews and answers correspondence.
• Monitors grants and contracts and assures compliance.
• Works with Human Resources/Personnel and Department Heads to analyze jobs as to positions responsibilities for use in wage and salary adjustments, promotions and evaluation; recruits, interviews and recommends people for vacant positions, plans and carries out policies relating to all phases of Human Resource/Personnel activity.